XXIV CARRERA URBANA DE SAN PEDRO – CUSP’18
Ver en castellano
The Club San Pedro Atletismo, in collaboration with the Tenencia de Alcaldia de San Pedro Alcantara and the Delegacion de Deportes del Ayuntamiento de Marbella, and within the sport activities of the Feria y Fiestas de San Pedro Alcantara, organize the XXIV Carrera Urbana de San Pedro – Homenaje a Julio García Cruz, in compliance with the following regulations:
Date and Place
The race will take place on Friday, October 12th, 2018, the start and finish lines are located at El Polideportivo El Arquillo, on Ave. Vega de Mar, in San Pedro Alcantara.
Registration & Bib Number Pick- Up
Online registration will be open until 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, October 10th, 2018, at www.dorsalship.es. Registration fees for minor categories up to Cadetes is 2€; for the 5km race from Junior and up is 5€.
Late registration will be available the day of the race until 9:30 a.m., subject to bib numbers availability, and fees will be 5€ for all minor categories and 10€ for adults.
Free registration with the purchase of 35€ or more at ALS SPORT shops
- Granada: Avenida Sierra Nevada, No. 93, Cenes de la Vega
- Málaga: Paseo Marítimo Antonio Machado esquina c/ Garcerán
- Online: alssport.es
Registration for the 5km race (Junior, Senior and Masters) is limited to 600 participants.
Bib numbers can be collected the day of the event between 8:00 a.m. and the start of each race, and exceptionally on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th from 6:00 p.m. at the Club San Pedro Atletismo office.
- A medal for participants of the Miniprebenjamin and Prebenjamin categories at the finish line.
- T-shirt for all participants reaching the finish line.
- Trophy for the top six of each category.
- Special prize for the male and female winner of the 5km race.
- Other special awards (subject to availability)
Schedule, Categories and year of birth, and distances (approximate)
|1||10.00h||Juvenil Female/ Male.||2001 and 2002||5000m||2 lapsL|
|Junior F/M||1999 and 2000|
|Senior F/M||From 1998 to 34 aged *|
|Máster 35 F/M||ages 35 to 39|
|Máster 40 F /M||Ages 40 to 44|
|Máster 45 F/M||Ages 45 to 49|
|Máster 50 F/M||Ages 50 to 54|
|Máster 55 F/M||Ages 55 to 59|
|Máster 60 F/M||Ages 60 to 64|
|Máster 65 F/M||Ages 65 * or over|
|2||11.00h||Cadete F/ M||2003 and 2004||2400m||2 lapsM|
|Infantil F/ M||2005 and 2006|
|3||11.20h||Alevín Female||2007 and 2008||1200m||1 lapM|
|5||11.50h||Benjamín Female||2009 and 2010|
|7||12.20h||Prebenjamín Female||2011 and 2012||500m||1 lapS|
|9||12.40h||Miniprebenjamín||2013 and after||300m||½ lapS|
*The age of a participant on the day of the race determines his or her age category classification.
- Clubs must adjust registrations to actual participation.
- Participants must bring their own safety pins.
- Anyone who shows unsportsmanlike behavior, fails to complete the full course of the race or competes in the incorrect category will be disqualified.
- The bib number must be worn on the chest and visible all time, and unmodified
- The winners must collect their prize during the awards ceremony; otherwise, it will be understood as the renunciation of it.
- The organization reserves the right to modify this race regulation, taking into account extraordinary circumstances. Any kind of modifications will be announced during the promotion of the event, on our website and social networks, and during the celebration of the event.
- In case of any doubt the criterion of the organization will prevail
- No claims are accepted after the end of this event.
- Participants authorized the use of video and sound recordings and images captured during the event that subsequently, may be used for advertising and promotional purposes.
- The event has contracted the corresponding civil liability and accident insurance required by law.
- Participation in this event implies full acceptance of this regulation.